Mar 20, 2011

Cycling :3

Today was an awesome day :D
Sepatutnya go cycling alone la..den along came previnaa and wafi (and 4 the infinatatic time..they're not in a relationship =.=).
so den as i was coming out frm my hse main gate..i saw them. :) ltr previnaa told wafi to wait near da guardhse.. so previnaa and i cycled further up leavin wafi at da guardhse. xD i guess u can say we ditched wafi. lol.
sooner or ltr..my neighbour imran came to cycle too. so wafi chilled wif imran la and then previnaa n i were driving around my area..then we saw seth wif his sister xD dam epic. his lil bick haha. so we kept on driving blablabla. den we both lost eachother by taking diff roads xD den as she was searching 4 me..her dad saw her..n asked her to go back to her hse :( so den she called my hp.. n told me wht had happen. so i asked her can we go cycling again ?xD she said ok den i drove to her hse n we continued cycling around haha it was da best time eva :D

No comments:

Post a Comment