Jun 7, 2011

Another Random Blog :P

Okay so maybe i didn't get to blog for quite sometime :( yeah...cause i didn't get the time. I was too busy with exams, studies, more studies, tuition, piano classes..etc etc. So anyway last 2 weeks ago...it was my sister in-law's birthday which was the 23rd of may. So i just called her and wished her later at night i went over to her house to see her blablabla xD. A week later it was my turn to celebrate my birthday lol! So i just in invited some friends over..ermm, like..Wai Yaen, Kaylee, Natasha, Mandee, Frankie, Jeremy and Nadine. Well, Nadine and Jeremy are step siblings :) so yeah. It was awesome we saw a couple of movies :P hehe but before that in the morning..i went to sunway with Wai Yaen..we ate Ninja Joe, we walked in hundred of stores and we saw some other people there :P lol! Well..that was it. Sorry i cant type the full story :( i got to go. Mum will be getting home soon :/ So ciao xoxox :)

btw..my celebration happened on the 29/May/2011 (a day before my birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment